The EU Business School was founded in 1973, offers business programs taught in English. University campuses are located in Switzerland, Spain and Germany.
EU Business School also offers dual programs together with the universities of England and the United States. Average cost of study per year is € 13,000.
- Experiential learning: the case study method and a pragmatic approach
- Outstanding faculty: our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders
- Ranked among the best: 93% of students accepted job offers within 6 months after graduation
- International: more than 100 nationalities
- Small class sizes: 20-30 ppl in the class
- All classes taught in English
- Flexibility and transfer opportunities between campuses
- Distance learning: our online MBA ranked №1 in CEO Magazine’s online global rankings