European education system
Diploma with work permit in Europe
Peculiarities of studying in technical schools of Poland
- Education in technical schools of Poland is free because it is fully funded by the state.
- No entrance exams.
- Studying lasts 5 years.
- In each educational institution two foreign languages are studied.
- Educational practice is conducted in the countries of Europe.
- Students live in state-owned dormitories near the educational institution. Each dormitory provides round-the-clock care for pupils from qualified tutors.
- Graduates pass examinations to obtain a certificate of complete secondary education, as well as special exams for a diploma that gives the right to work in Poland and other European countries.
- Residence ≈ 50 PLN per month;
- Board ≈ 300 PLN per month;
- Textbooks ≈ 250 PLN per year;
- Insurance ≈ 50 PLN per month;
- Guardian 50 PLN per month;
Graduation certificate of 9th Grade