The Technical University of Munich, founded in 1868, is located in the city of Munich and is the only technical university of Bavaria and one of the biggest higher educational institutions of Germany. The university is a member of the technical universities union TU 9 of Germany and is one of the most prestigious higher education institutions of Germany.
University offers training on 132 programs. Along with faculties of technical and natural science, typical for the technical college, there are also faculties of the economy, sport, and medicine.
Tuition fee for Non- EU citizens is 113 Euro per semester
The university offers preparation of the Bachelor, Master and Doctor's programs at the following faculties:
- Faculty of Architecture
- Faculty of Construction and Geodesy (main building)
- Faculty of Electrical Equipment and Information Technologies (main building)
- Faculty of Economic Studies (main building)
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Sports (Olympic Park)
- Faculty of Chemistry
- Faculty of Informatics
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Faculty of Mathematics
- Faculty of Physics
Some Master's degree programs may be available in English.
Clarify the information with our managers.